Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Just a couple of things to mention...

First, I would like to thank Paul B of Sterling MA who bought this woodcock painting that I did. Sterling is very close to where I like to hike on the weekends, so I brought the painting to him instead of mailing it. It was really nice to meet a collector and his family. And was kind enough to give me some plants from his greenhouse! Thanks Paul!

Which brings me to my situation. Paul found this image as a print first on eBay. He then contacted me about the original. However, eBay is charging me up the yingyang to keep this store open and I feel, despite this recent sale, this store isn't working for me anymore. So this is a post announcing the close of the Ebay store. And that if you are looking at a print to buy, then you should first contact me! or go to FineArtAmerica.com

Secondly, I am offering a special to the end of May. If you donate price of a portrait to the Onefundboston.org, email me the PayPal receipt, I will do a portrait for you of the appropriate size. For example, if you donate $250 (the price of an 8x10) email me the PayPal receipt and the photos of your pet and I will create beautiful art in a 8x10 size. Offer expires May 31st at midnight 2013. http://www.onefundboston.org

thanks!

1 comment:

Joshua Aaron said...

Superb paintings skill, something to love and be proud of. Especially all painting Work is wonderful. The painting tell a story about the subjects, teach us about hard work and dedication of artist. I always enjoy reading your emails, They contain such good, useful information, like you are reading my artist mind and answering my questions.
Apart from hanging some of my own art, I’ve been collecting art for years. But I’ve purchased and hung some heavy and large piece of collections. My recent purchase was “Oil Painting on Canvas”. I bought it from IndianArtZone and it is Very Beautiful and fits perfectly for my Living Room. They sell only original paintings and artist verified authenticity. I am very satisfied and appreciate their prompt shipping as promised. Keep posting!! Good Luck.