Monday, March 1, 2010

News from Christine Winship Watercolor Artist






The above link is my newsletter! Sorry for the link, but it would have cost another $5 to my already membership fee to constant contact. I'm a starving artist, remember? :) The 2 images I have here, "Sheep" (8x10 watercolor) and "Black & White Farm" (5x7 watercolor) are the 2 images I have submitted to the New England Arts for Animals 2011 calender. They have to be voted in to make the cut. Vote for me!!! :) http://neartforanimals.org

The Newsletter is springy! I'm ready. I did a lot of walking in the woods this past weekend. In Epsom, NH on Saturday where they were getting another inch or so of the sticky snow. The kind of snow that makes me want to just stop and start building something.... and then on Sunday in the Wachusett reservoir area where there is still some snow, but you can tell that it's ready to thaw. In fact I saw two pileated woodpeckers. When I was able to glass them I noticed that they were really getting close to each other and then one hopped on top of the other and OH MY are those birds DOING IT??? ha ha! If that doesn't say spring, I don't know what does!

As far as being Creative Every day I made some homemade chicken soup on Saturday night. Must of been from walking around in the snow all day that made me want some. YUMMY.



No comments: