Monday, December 14, 2009

It's that time of year....


When the world falls in love, or at least that's how the song goes! Today is December 14th and it was 14 years ago when my boyfriend and I had a heart to heart and said..."I love you" to each other.... aw! Happy anniversary Sweets!!


It's also the day that I cut off the orders! It's officially the Christmas season for me and time to celebrate. I got my tree yesterday and strung up some cranberries for the garland. My nephew was going to help me but then he was all "this is boring, Auntie Chrissy!" Yea, it is, but needs to get done. So we watched some extreme snowboarding on TV while I continued to string the berries.


I've also finished my Christmas card. I only ordered 20 cards to mail, but did an online card as well. The image is of Saint John the Evangelist. And I finished all but one portrait, including my Christmas presents. Things seem to be going a long smoothly, I'm almost scared!!

No comments: