Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday - Christmas Cards



















I usually post on Mondays and today is no exception! Happy Cyber Monday! Cyber Monday, if you don't know already, is the Monday after Thanksgiving when people return to work and instead of doing what they should be doing, instead are hitting websites and ordering all their Christmas gifts. So, that being said, have you visited any of my online stores?? :)

As far as Christmas goes, orders have been pretty steady coming in and keeping me busy. I had sent out my newsletter last week and mentioned that I would be taking orders until Dec 14th for Christmas. I also have the First Church fair this weekend in JP. Can't tell you the last time I did a show... August? Holy Crap!

Christmas cards are available from me. Box of 20 for $35. They will be blank inside except for the title of the artwork on the front. Below is a collection of Christmas images that I offer. Email me if you're interested at christinewinship@yahoo.com









No comments: