Monday, January 19, 2009

Winter blah

Not much has changed in a week. I never did hear back from that Witch Hollow Farm inquiry. But sometimes it takes a while. I did get an inquiry from a person who had won one of my gift certificates and wanted to know if she could get a bigger size if she paid the difference. And of course she can! So we'll see where that goes. Hopefully she's going to get a 16x20! LOL.

It's been 2 weeks and 3 days since I said good bye to D. I have such a cat void right now it's not even funny. But I want to get a back screen door before I get another kitty because I don't want any Hudini episodes. Jason doesn't want to pay installation on the storm door that I want so I'm going to wait til they have a sale of free installation at Home Depot. At least that's what the guy at Home Depot told me to do!

I haven't really sat down at my painting since Christmas either. You'd think I'd get on that by now. I did manage to clean up a lot of stuff off my desk to get that under way.

No comments: